Rhino ImpactStep - With Connect+ - VW Crafter 2017 On - IMC29
Note: This ImpactStep is designed for use where the van has factory fitted (OEM) reversing sensors - integrating original equipment reversing sensors directly into the AccessStep via a simple 'plug and play' cable.
The Rhino ImpactStep is a rear mounted step which has been designed to protect vehicles from low speed parking and loading impacts. This signficantly reduces body repair costs and vehicle downtime.
It has been independently tested and can resist an impact force of up to 6 tonnes at 3mph.
- Protects the rear of the vehicle upon impact.
- Twin rubber buffer shock absorbers utilised.
- Shock absorption of up to 60mm compression.
- Unique pivoting bracket design absorbs corner impact.
- Independently laboratory impact tested at Millbrook Proving Ground.
- Quick and simple fitting installation via bespoke outriggers .
- Full width step design with large safety tread area.
- Anti-slip gripping surface with high visibility reflective strip.
- 136kg maximum load capacity.
This AccessStep is also available without reverse parking sensors or with aftermarket reversing sensors if wanting to add reversing sensors to a vehicle.
Next working day delivery for online orders placed before 4pm.
Free delivery on all orders over £50.00 + Vat (See Terms and Conditions).