Rhino ImpactStep - With After Market Reversing Sensors - Renault Master 2010 On - IMR06
Note: This ImpactStep is designed for use where the van does not have factory fitted (OEM) reversing sensors but you are wanting to add reversing sensors to a vehicle. If the van already has factory fitted (OEM) reversing sensors, please refer to the Connect+ AccessStep for this vehicle.
The Rhino ImpactStep is a rear mounted step which has been designed to protect vehicles from low speed parking and loading impacts. This signficantly reduces body repair costs and vehicle downtime.
It has been independently tested and can resist an impact force of up to 6 tonnes at 3mph.
- Protects the rear of the vehicle upon impact.
- Twin rubber buffer shock absorbers utilised.
- Shock absorption of up to 60mm compression.
- Unique pivoting bracket design absorbs corner impact.
- Independently laboratory impact tested at Millbrook Proving Ground.
- Quick and simple fitting installation via bespoke outriggers .
- Full width step design with large safety tread area.
- Anti-slip gripping surface with high visibility reflective strip.
- 136kg maximum load capacity.
Vehicles with manufacturers or aftermarket reversing sensors will need to disconnect them as the step will interfere with the sensor operation. Some vehicles with factory fitted reversing sensors may have to refer to the manufacturers main dealer for disconnection.
Next working day delivery for online orders placed before 4pm.
Free delivery on all orders over £50.00 + Vat (See Terms and Conditions).
All images/pictures are for illustration purposes only.