Rhino AccessStep - Twin Black - With Connect+ - Toyota Proace 2016 On - SS225BOE
Note: This AccessStep is designed for use where the van has factory fitted (OEM) reversing sensors - integrating original equipment reversing sensors directly into the AccessStep via a simple 'plug and play' cable.
The Rhino AccessStep is a chassis mounted rear step which makes stepping in and out of the van easy, as well as helping with loading a roof rack. A bespoke design means that each AccessStep is set to the most optimum height and complements the aesthetics of the vehicle. Anti-Slip plastic tread plates are covered in safety reflective tape as standard.
The SafeStep combines a solution for areas surrounding health and safety when stepping in and out of the vehicle.
Coated in an electric paint black undercoat with a polyester powder top coat to ensure maximum corrosion resistance.
- Supplied with Rhino's Connect+ system which allows for a seamless integration with a vehicles factory fitted (OEM) parking sensors.
- One person easy fit.
- Anti-slip plastic tread plates (non slip even in wet/frozen conditions).
- Rigid steel support frame.
- Safety reflective tape standard on each step.
- Clear and concise fitting instructions.
- Quick and simple fitting installation via bespoke outriggers .
- Anti-corrosive finish will assist in preventing rusting and weathering.
- 136 kg maximum load carrying capacity.
- TUV approved.
- KBA approved.
This AccessStep is also available without reverse parking sensors or with aftermarket reversing sensors if wanting to add reversing sensors to a vehicle.
Next working day delivery for online orders placed before 4pm.
Free delivery on all orders over 50.00 + Vat (See Terms and Conditions).
All images/pictures are for illustration purposes only.